2. Type of data being collected In order to provide you with the services you require, we may collect and keep a record of personal information about you from our websites, telephone conversations via call recording, emails and written communications. When you use one of our websites, you may be required to provide certain information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you for additional optional information such as mobile phone number, fax, credit card details, etc.
Please click here to let us know if any of your personal information changes or is inaccurate so that we may keep our records up-to-date.
You have the right to prevent marketing information being sent to you. If you prefer not to receive information about products and services please let us know using the contact details above.
3. SPAM Email Warning We will never request that you confirm any personal information in an email. Whilst we do have a targeted e-communication programme, we will never ask for you to confirm any of your personal details such as: Name, Address, Date of Birth etc. Should you receive any such emails we suggest that these are likely to be fraudulent and advise you NOT TO RESPOND. We suggest that any emails of this nature that you receive should be flagged and added to your blocked email address lists.
4. Usage of information We may use the information we collect from you in various ways, including
- to protect our websites and systems against unauthorised access;
- to process any orders placed by you;
- to communicate with you, for example in relation to urgent product recalls;
- for maintaining our records;
- for market research;
- to track activity on our website;
- to improve the quality of our service;
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can inform you of particular goods, services or events that may be of interest to you.
5. Disposition of data We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of Rybrook Holdings Limited, our affiliated or associated companies, and our manufacturers, agencies and licensees, and any other companies with which Rybrook Holdings Limited has established services for your benefit. In order to provide you with the products and services you require, we may need to transfer your personal information to countries that may not protect privacy rights as extensively as the United Kingdom.
7. Cookies We use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on this site. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We need this information to identify you and to store information about the products you select between visits. This helps us to improve our service to you. Although most browsers automatically accept cookies you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. If you do turn cookies off, however, this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you.
8. Third party links This website may contain links to other websites or links to download software from other websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of, privacy policies or security of such sites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
9. Access to personal data You have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you.
10. How to contact us If you require further information or have any comments or questions about this website or any aspect of our services please contact our Marketing Communications Team: Marketing Communications Team 6 Athena Court, Athena Drive, Warwick CV34 6RT United Kingdom If you wish to contact one of our Dealerships please use the contact information contained in the Rybrook- Contact Us section of the website. © 2015 Rybrook Holdings Limited. All rights reserved
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
A detailed description for each of the different cookies is set out below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to let you move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies allow our website to provide services at your request. These cookies don’t gather any information that could be used for marketing to you or remember your preferences/ID, other than for your current session. Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- Identify you as being logged on to this website.
- Remember previous actions when navigating between different pages on this website.
- Remember things like service selections you have made which allow us to provide you with the services you have requested.
- Identify you as being logged in to and members sections within rybrook.co.uk.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website. Cookies we consider to be Strictly Necessary: rybrook.co.uk’s cookies;
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit most often, and if you experience any error messages. They also allow us to update our website to improve performance and tailor it to your preferences. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous. They will not be used to target adverts to you on other websites. Performance cookies are used to:
- Provide statistics on how this website is used (including selections that you have made and goods and services that you have viewed, during your use of this website).
- Gather non-user specific data about the usage on this website and provide statistics about how this website is used.
- Provide and track the effectiveness of videos embedded in this website.
- Test different designs on our website.
Where our performance cookies are managed by third parties, we don’t allow them to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above. Cookies we consider to be Performance cookies: rybrook.co.uk’s cookies;
Cookies provided by 3rd parties;
|__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz
|_#srchist _#env _#uid _#sess _#tsa _stc1320
|_adiV _adiLP _adiVi
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Functionality cookies are used to remember the choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences. They also remember any customisations you make to the website to give you enhanced, more personal features. Functionality cookies are used to:
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours.
- Providing proactive live chat sessions to help you with support.
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- Show you when you’re already logged in to the website.
- Provide enhanced log-in functionality where you choose i.e. (such as keeping you logged in even when you navigate away from the site).
We will not use functionality cookies to target you with adverts on other websites. Where our functionality cookies are managed by third parties, we don’t allow them to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above. As the name suggests, if you choose not to allow these cookies, the functionality of this website may be affected. It is also possible that by not permitting these cookies, our website won’t be able to remember some of the specific services you have chosen. Cookies we consider to be Functionality cookies: rybrook.co.uk’s cookies;
Cookies provided by 3rd parties;
Targeting cookies collect information about your browsing habits to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests. They also measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Targeting cookies are used to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites.
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may alternatively use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies. Cookies we consider to be Targeting cookies: rybrook.co.uk’s cookies; We don’t use ‘targeting’ cookies. Cookies provided by 3rd parties;
|datr locale ul _e_oPLf_0
|NID PREF VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE
|guest_id k pid
|_criteo uic udc udi dis
|di dt loc psc uid uit xtc uvc atuvc